The big event this month is the Time to Act climate march on Saturday 7 March. After the success of the People’s Climate March last September, this one needs to be even bigger. The climate talks in Paris this December are crucial if we’re going to protect all that we love. Our movement is growing, and we’re more diverse and determined than ever before.
Now is the time to act. See you there!
Woodland Trust Tree Packs
If you or someone you know want to get involved in planting trees in their community, the Woodland Trust are giving away packs. For further information please see https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/plant-trees/in-your-community/.
Our monthly Transition Drinks. All welcome.
We will be in the main bar at the Garland. Come along for a chat and see what we have been doing and what we have planned. We are always keen to hear new ideas, and if you have a project you think we could help with, please come and tell us about it.
We’ll be there from 8, probably until about 9.30 or so, so drop in any time in between.
When: Tuesday, 17 March 2015 @ 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Where: The Garland, 5 Brighton Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 6PP (Map)
Dates for your Diary
- Wednesday 3 to Friday 5 March – Ecobuild at the Excel Centre, London. Detailshere.
- Saturday 14 March – Acoustic Music Session at The Garland. Monthly acoustic music session at The Garland, Redhill from 3pm-6pm. A very informal session involving musicians of all standards. All welcome. See this page for details.
- Tuesday 17 March – Transition Drinks. See above for more information
- Tuesday 14 April – ‘Vegetable Growing – Techniques, Ideas & Advice’. A talk hosted by the National Vegetable Society, followed by a seed swap. Click here for more information.
- Saturday 21 March – Green Architecture Day – public event at the University of Brighton. Details here.
- Tuesday 21 April – GrowthBusters: Hooked on Growth. Our April Transition Drinks meeting will include a free screening of this acclaimed documentary film. See our event page for more details.